« Home | come full circle » | coming soon.. » | Blogger beta added on blocked list... » | crashed » | kids are so cute!! » | status quo » | A TAX-ing experience » | blogthought: If I could, I would.. » | Setting the mood... » | when ur on ur own.... »


Blogthought: Because i didnt

Because i didnt want to make a new blog or leave this space, i put up haloscan and reverted my blog to its previous template.


p.s. blogger beta sucks :(

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page