« Home | blogthought: If I could, I would.. » | Setting the mood... » | when ur on ur own.... » | Pehla Roza » | tagged » | hungry for a day » | blogwordoftheweek: words » | *crash* » | dude! where are the keys? » | on its way.. »


A TAX-ing experience

Not really one of those inspirational titles, but anyway, here goes.

Today, i wrote up (and will subsequently) file the first tax return of my life. After see-ing the horror on everyone's faces whenever tax time rolls around, i thought it was going to be one hell of an experience. Add to it, that i did not have any help, still dont know *where* excatly to file the return, and where im going to come up with the money to pay it (thats resolved now), it promised to be one hell of a ride.

But thankfully, CBR proved to be quite a bit more helpful than expected. Thanks to their website, and all excel-based (autocalculating) forms, the whole experience turned out to be a breeze.

In just under 1.5 hours, i had written up and printed out my first ever return form. Im feeling quite proud of myself here. Just one problem though :( i missed the lowest tax slab by just a measely 9k!! and now my tax has gone up 2k!!

Tomorrow, im gonna go file it, and hopefully, going to return without much problems.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page