« Home | on its way.. » | interrogation » | unplugged » | the big day » | realization » | blogwordoftheweek: right » | sleepless nights » | Mom = Non-refundable » | Sep 11 » | Its a strange/irritating feeling »


dude! where are the keys?

My brother took the car yesterday.....
the car keychain also had the key's to my room cupboard on it....
i went to my room at 6:30...
my brother came back at 1...

i read Angels and Demons for six and an half hours! (The book is totally worth it!!)

Today, i seperated both set of keys! He's again taken the car.....

I think i'll complete the book today.

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page