« Home | sleepless nights » | Mom = Non-refundable » | Sep 11 » | Its a strange/irritating feeling » | cleaning out my drawer » | living out of a box » | addicted » | day(s) off » | declaration » | w-t-f? »


blogwordoftheweek: right

I have a right...
  • ... to want good things in life
  • ... to make more money than i am now
  • ... to enjoy the finer things in life
  • ... to buy a Porshe Boxter
  • ... to say no sometimes
  • ... to not be judged
  • ... to be in a bad mood
  • ... to shout out at the world
  • ... to curse when things screw up
I want those rights!! Am i wrong to want them? Is it too much to ask?

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page