« Home | w-t-f? » | blogwordoftheweek: decisions » | poisoned » | roasted » | of a flower, choices, and self-doubt » | vindication » | *shudder* » | blonde or brunette? » | unplanned celebration » | Late for office........ »


declaration

Hmm... I should've put this declaration at the end of every paper i gave till now. Truly hilarious!

Students Declaration at the End of Answer Paper

"I hereby declare that answers written above are true to the best of mine and my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever for any mistakes. Whatever I have written is truly fictitious and any resemblance with the subject matter is purely coincidental."

Source: Forwarded through friend

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page