« Home | poisoned » | roasted » | of a flower, choices, and self-doubt » | vindication » | *shudder* » | blonde or brunette? » | unplanned celebration » | Late for office........ » | the day after tomorrow » | blogwordoftheweek: end »


blogwordoftheweek: decisions

I have to write... but what should i write about?

My last couple of posts have been about decisions (here, here and here) and here i am once again... deciding what to post. Is'nt that a decision in itself?

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page