« Home | blonde or brunette? » | unplanned celebration » | Late for office........ » | the day after tomorrow » | blogwordoftheweek: end » | Template Change » | Too much stuff » | Change - A constant » | Google Error » | Power Trip »


*shudder*

I got pointed to this news article through Sobia's blog, and a shudder went down my spine as i read it!

Talk about hysteria! A man got 15 years in jail because he played paintball in 2000, 2001 and sent a consignment of paintball pellets back to Pakistan. I wonder when was the last time any 'gora' got arrested because of playing paintball?!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page