« Home | the day after tomorrow » | blogwordoftheweek: end » | Template Change » | Too much stuff » | Change - A constant » | Google Error » | Power Trip » | hypocrisy » | Interpretations... » | blogwordoftheweek: Inspire »


Late for office........

This morning, i woke up at 8 went through the usual routines, got ready by 8:45 and was about to leave when i remembered i had to take my brother with me. Tried waking him up, but he wouldnt... so waited.... n waited..

n guess what!! he woke up 20 minutes later saying, "bhai, you go, i'll take the bus!" (aarggghh!!)

so i grab the keys, go down to my car, put the keys in the ignition, turned it, and....

nothing! :S

WTF?!? did some initial diagnostics, and learned that the battery had died over the night! which was pretty weird since, nothing was left open!!

two days ago, the car battery had died as well, the lights were left on by my brother. It started a while later though, but the battery water had depleted quite a bit. I did ask him to refill it, but being my brother he didnt and i also forgot about it.

Now im in a fix.. its 11:30, im still at home, and the car wont start...

Labels: , ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page