« Home | Suitable » | The tides of change » | Why i love & admire Pervaiz Musharraf - The Person » | Theres nothing quite as satisfying........ » | Announcing... Pak Telecom Updates » | I love this country » | blogwordoftheweek: free » | Allah bachaye.. » | The Green Desert » | Ad Teaser #8: think beyond dandruff - Updated »


blogwordoftheweek: Inspire

What inspires me the most to acheive *anything*?

My dad!

The look on his face when i break the news to him. The feeling of immense joy (the only feeling of joy i've ever known) when he says "well done beta".

Thats is what inspires me!

I love you dad!

That.... and being a techie, the built-in desire to try out any/everything new!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page