« Home | blogwordoftheweek: free » | Allah bachaye.. » | The Green Desert » | Ad Teaser #8: think beyond dandruff - Updated » | The quality of Biryani... » | Dil se - (Haroon) : A moving experience » | Happy Birthday Pakistan! » | Height of a Skyscraper » | I *hate* having a stiff neck! » | What did the chicken say to me? »


I love this country

and i hate this nation!

Very well put by MB on Karachi Metblogs in response to this post.

In a country made up of ignorant people mindlessly going on a path to destruction..... where everyones in it for their own benefit, largely ignoring everybody else, where appreciation for a job well done is lost amid the harsh words thrown at them for the tiniest fault... Where is the voice of sanity? Where, i ask, is civilized behaviour!

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page