« Home | Ad Teaser #7: Beauty Bachat aaraha hai » | blogwordoftheweek: Space » | I hate doing finances » | The role of the media » | blogwordoftheweek: Rain » | Tech Corner #1: Windows XP logs on then logs off » | City Submerged! » | Bring on the Pakoras~! » | The early bird gets the worm » | Have i finally lost it? »


What did the chicken say to me?

"come eat at nandos for free!!!!!!"

I used to be a RadioActive 96 FM fan, where radio in karachi is concerned. Before that, it was CityFM 89. Then i shifted gears to RadioOne 91.

That last shift rewarded me today.

This afternoon, when i was coming in to work today (i was sick in the morning, thats why took half day off), i heard this promotion by Nandos on RadioOne giving two coupons of Rs. 1000/- to two people via lucky draw if you answer a question. The question was

Complete the sentence
"Birds of a feather...."

I immediately took out my mobile phone, and called, got connected and gave the RJ my answer.

"... flock together."

There! Piece of cake (nandos chocolate cake! yummyyy!). I was told that if i win, i'll be notified via phone by 3 PM. So that took care of that, i came in to office, and began with my work.

At around 2:49, the phone rang! I picked it up and here's how the conversation went...
Me: "hello"
Radio1: "hi, is this mansoor"
Me: "yes, this is mansoor"
Radio1: "this is beenish from Radio1 91 fm."
Me: "hi beenish"
Radio1: "hi mansoor, how are you doing"
Me: "im doing fine. whats up?"
Radio1: "i really hope you doing good and all excited, because you just won yourself a Rs. 1000 voucher from Nandos!!! Congratulations!"
Me: "cool!"
Radio1: "Are you excited?"
Me: "im esctatic!!!!"
Radio1: "great, then just hold on and we'll put you on the air in a while..."

then i went on air, and was doubly excited! i already love eating nandos! its double the fun when you eat it for FREE!! yaayyy!

Just as i put my phone down.. a friend of mine called and asked "so.. when are you treating us at nandos?" LoL!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page