« Home | I hate doing finances » | The role of the media » | blogwordoftheweek: Rain » | Tech Corner #1: Windows XP logs on then logs off » | City Submerged! » | Bring on the Pakoras~! » | The early bird gets the worm » | Have i finally lost it? » | Happy Day! » | Calling card woes »


blogwordoftheweek: Space

"Give me my space!!" said the boy
"If you want space! Join NASA baby" replied the girl


"WHEEE!!!!"

Note to self: if only........

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page