« Home | The early bird gets the worm » | Have i finally lost it? » | Happy Day! » | Calling card woes » | blogwordoftheweek: Believe » | Not the only ones » | And once again... » | Look into my eyes.. » | The X in me... » | Celebrating cousin's day with... »


Bring on the Pakoras~!

Its been raining cats and dogs (including, i suspect, a large portion of all other animals) here in karachi since yesterday. And i've loved every bit of it! Even went out for a stroll yesterday with my mother around where we live.

It was beautiful! My mother very appropriately commented "Its like being at a hill station". Now, my community is very green, much greener than a lot of other places in karachi, and the rain, washing away all the dirt everywhere, made the trees and the grass seem all the more fresh!

Plus, China Creek runs just behind where we live... so we have our own little sea side, and it was lovely there with the rain n all.



When we got home, my mom made Pakora's and we celebrated in the evening with them, chilli garlic sauce and Mirinda! The rain was amazing, the pakora's were delicious! and me? I was one happy bacha!

Labels: , ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page