« Home | In a city of 14 million people... » | What do you do with.... » | Quite Imaginative.... *dripping with sarcasm* (Bra... » | Modern Machines in Local settings » | why homemakers are more required than career orien... » | my seven mortal sins.. » | A glimmer of hope... » | Pew Internet Project Reports on Bloggers » | need trainings to ride a cycle? » | so confused :| »


Celebrating cousin's day with...

well.. my cousin ofcourse! this one being my father's sister's eldest, who's also six days younger to me.

Actually, it started out as a trip to the tailor... i went to pick him up after work, and on the way i heard on the radio that it was cousins day today..... that started to make my mind work a lil. Hmm.. how do i get him to treat me.. since afterall! its my day too ;) hhmmm....

Anyway, when at the tailors, i came up with a brilliant scheme. Something he couldnt refuse. Muhaha! (mustering up all the evil inside me) I simply stated "Guess what!!! your treating me at KFC today!"

Hahaha! the look on his face was PRICELESS! He was looking at me like i had lost my mind... well, i was feeling a little out of it.. but thats besides the point. The important thing is.. he agreed. I think it was more shock than anything else. LoL!

So there we were, sitting at KFC, ranting out about the worries and what-not of life.. i think we even had a profound discussion in the midst... but i may have imagined it.... i get so high when food finds its way into my stomach. (Note to my future better half: the way to my heart *is* through my stomach!) when i broke the news to him about why we're here. He just started laughin! It was fun! We ate up... and then i dropped him home.

Not bad for a spontaneous celebration. Thankgod i have someone who doesnt need planning! Way to go cuz! Love having you around!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page