« Home | so confused :| » | The darned phone call again! » | Firefox plugin: Bypass blogspot ban through inblog... » | Blogger hack: Change blogspot ban bypass proxy aut... » | The nightmare.. » | Safety... a luxury » | Soon! » | Scenic Route » | how GPRS saved my ass today » | POC #2: the office air conditioner »


need trainings to ride a cycle?

Yesterday was not a good day for me... basically for a lot of reasons, but most importantly this! While on my way to office... a guy riding a cycle on the middle on the damn side road started looking somewhere else right when i was passing him, lost his balance and fell towards my car scratching its side!

What got me irked was
1) He was riding a bike in the middle of the road!
2) Wasnt even aware there were other things there... bigger things like CARS!
3) Lost his concentration looking someplace else rather on the damn road!
4) Lastly, he scratched my car!!

I stepped out in full mood to blast him! but somehow (being the damn nice guy i am) i started by asking if he was HURT!! i so wanted to inflict pain on this person but couldnt since i started out so nice! So i stepped back in my car and drove off to my office....

Seriously! first i thought motorcycle riders here needed trainings.. now bicycle riders need em too!! whats next? Pedestrians?? where did common sense and safety first go!!?!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page