« Home | how GPRS saved my ass today » | POC #2: the office air conditioner » | What a car fuse should NEVER look like » | POC #1: My car » | Laziness » | the shadi series #7: shadi dress code » | Ad Teaser #5 Revealed: Caution - Dangerously Delic... » | Cute Concept - IGI Travel Insurance » | new shoes.. » | shadi series #6: nikkah and rukhsati »


Scenic Route

Driving down the streets of karachi, its very hard to find 'green roads' or densely tree covered roads. (Not saying there arent any). This was one such road, and i just love driving up/down it. Doesnt the sky look wonderful!

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page