« Home | shadi series #6: nikkah and rukhsati » | damn you!! » | Unscheduled break.. » | The difference between rich and poor countries » | the shadi series #5: mehndi » | Ad Teaser #6: Grab the Fun » | the shadi series #4: dance prepration - day 3 and 4 » | scratching away... » | the shadi series #3: milad / mayon / ghazal nite » | the shadi series #2: dance preparation - day 1 & 2 »


new shoes..

I go out for shopping at most once or twice a year... most of the time though, i think about why is that so.. i mean, i should get more clothes, or shoes, since my total wardrobe consists of just 4 pairs of dresses.

Yesterday, i got a stark reminder of why is that so! I hate the first couple of days of new shoes. They make your feet curl up in pain, stratch and scar them, and generally make walking a discomfort!

Yesterday, for the shadi, i purchased a new pair of sandals from EBH to go with my kurta. After wearing them for just 4 hours, my feet how feel like hell! Pain shoots up even when i try to wiggle my toes!! Thank goodness they didnt cut my feet though.

But overall, the shoes looked GREAT with the kurta!!! so im happy.

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page