« Home | The difference between rich and poor countries » | the shadi series #5: mehndi » | Ad Teaser #6: Grab the Fun » | the shadi series #4: dance prepration - day 3 and 4 » | scratching away... » | the shadi series #3: milad / mayon / ghazal nite » | the shadi series #2: dance preparation - day 1 & 2 » | the shadi series: jehz » | Advertising on the move » | eviction notice »


Unscheduled break..

I so love these unscheduled breaks from work. If you've been following my blog recently, you'll know im having a wedding in the family. What i havent wrote about much is that i didnt get leave from office, so i was stuck with going to the office in the morning, then off to my nanis where the parties are taking place.. then coming home to sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning, and the next day, its the same routine all over again. Needless to say, i started getting pretty zonked out.

After the mehndi, i came to sleep at around 5, and the next morning.. woke up well after 3 PM!! This happens to you sometimes, when your not careful. Well, since i didnt have any important meetings (atleast i hope i didnt. LoL), i decided to sit out the rest of the two hours as well, and messaged my boss that i wasnt coming. Thankgod for SMS! Makes leaving a msg so much simpler.

And then spent the rest of the day, huddled with my laptop in front of me, and the tv going on. Didnt even realize when the clock read 3 AM. Only when i couldnt keep open my eyes any longer did i realize.. oh shit! its time to sleep!!

Another coincidence for me was that i took the leave on a weekend where sat. was also off! Now i've finally come to appreciate the line "long weekend" my father used to say. LoL!!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page