« Home | POC #1: My car » | Laziness » | the shadi series #7: shadi dress code » | Ad Teaser #5 Revealed: Caution - Dangerously Delic... » | Cute Concept - IGI Travel Insurance » | new shoes.. » | shadi series #6: nikkah and rukhsati » | damn you!! » | Unscheduled break.. » | The difference between rich and poor countries »


What a car fuse should NEVER look like

On the left, is what was left of the fuse after a wiring short which happened on my car earlier.

On the right, is a fuse as it should look....


*sorry for the blurness of the image*

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page