« Home | Cute Concept - IGI Travel Insurance » | new shoes.. » | shadi series #6: nikkah and rukhsati » | damn you!! » | Unscheduled break.. » | The difference between rich and poor countries » | the shadi series #5: mehndi » | Ad Teaser #6: Grab the Fun » | the shadi series #4: dance prepration - day 3 and 4 » | scratching away... »


Ad Teaser #5 Revealed: Caution - Dangerously Delicious


Update July 10th: This teaser campaign has been revealed on Sunday 9th July. Its about a new breed of hot and spicy food at KFC. I guess they've given in to the local taste, and taken the chilli's even higher! I cant wait to get my hands on that, since i already love the spicy version of it. They've changed the Caution sign to an Attention sign.


Another teaser campaign... this time some sort of a food product has started making its rounds. I like the idea.. its simple, its head turning, and its memorable. Any guesses as to what it is?

P.S. In the background you can see the FTC building on Shahrah-e-Faisal








Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page