« Home | The darned phone call again! » | Firefox plugin: Bypass blogspot ban through inblog... » | Blogger hack: Change blogspot ban bypass proxy aut... » | The nightmare.. » | Safety... a luxury » | Soon! » | Scenic Route » | how GPRS saved my ass today » | POC #2: the office air conditioner » | What a car fuse should NEVER look like »


so confused :|

right now, im sitting at work... with a blank mind!

im so confused as to what to do!? Amazingly, there are no less than three tasks at hand... yet im not able to do anything! I think may be thats the reason.

To compound the problems... im feeling sleepy too :@ aarrgghh!!

Oh well.. back to staring at my screen.. trying to make the brain work!

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page