« Home | The X in me... » | Celebrating cousin's day with... » | In a city of 14 million people... » | What do you do with.... » | Quite Imaginative.... *dripping with sarcasm* (Bra... » | Modern Machines in Local settings » | why homemakers are more required than career orien... » | my seven mortal sins.. » | A glimmer of hope... » | Pew Internet Project Reports on Bloggers »


Look into my eyes..

I took "yet another" test, this time about what my eyes say about me. And i must say..... its true :)

You scored as Passion.

You are very passionate whether that passion is good or evil has yet to be determined. You have great power over others and they seem to flock to your service. You are very competative almost to a fault. Perhaps you should let someone else win for a change?

Passion


75%

Mysterious


75%

Diamond Eyes


50%

Eyes full of Pain


42%

What do your eyes reveal about you?(PICS!)
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page