« Home | Happy Day! » | Calling card woes » | blogwordoftheweek: Believe » | Not the only ones » | And once again... » | Look into my eyes.. » | The X in me... » | Celebrating cousin's day with... » | In a city of 14 million people... » | What do you do with.... »


Have i finally lost it?

Three days and counting... i've been head-deep in depression! Why?! even i dont know!

I think it has something to do with the fact that my cousin is getting engaged... It got me into thinking about my own 'plans' for the future... which are basically nonexistent. You see, till now, all of us were single or dating, and the whole marriage concept was pretty much alien!

Then he goes and falls in love, gets the parents involved, and presto! they agree! Thats the 'second' time that has happened in my family... but even thats not the case. Its the fact that he was actually able to do it!

Since yesterday, i've gone out and put comments on no less than 2 blogs asking them if they would marry me! LoL! for the first time in my life... i think i've fallen as low as i could go!

I think i'll go crawl in a hole now...... All of you are hereby welcome to dump shit on me....

And guess what! EVEN JOHN GOT A GIRL!!!! Now i think i'll go dig my whole a little deeper :(

Labels: , ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page