« Home | Happy Birthday Pakistan! » | Height of a Skyscraper » | I *hate* having a stiff neck! » | What did the chicken say to me? » | Ad Teaser #7: Beauty Bachat aaraha hai » | blogwordoftheweek: Space » | I hate doing finances » | The role of the media » | blogwordoftheweek: Rain » | Tech Corner #1: Windows XP logs on then logs off »


Dil se - (Haroon) : A moving experience

This video came out two years ago... and everytime i watch it, i get very emotionally moved by it!

It starts with a couple reaching Karachi by train... dresses as kisans.. and greeted by thier relatives here... lots of tears and emotions there. The picturization is amazing!

It then moves on to cover the lives of these two... from the birth of their kid, his growing up, him at graduation, then his getting married and having a kid of their own.

The underlying message of the video is (as i see it) that thanks to this country, such a life, considered a dream by many, can be acheived!

Long Live Pakistan~! Make my dreams come true too

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page