« Home | What did the chicken say to me? » | Ad Teaser #7: Beauty Bachat aaraha hai » | blogwordoftheweek: Space » | I hate doing finances » | The role of the media » | blogwordoftheweek: Rain » | Tech Corner #1: Windows XP logs on then logs off » | City Submerged! » | Bring on the Pakoras~! » | The early bird gets the worm »


I *hate* having a stiff neck!

This morning i woke up with a stiff back which resulted in a stiff neck!! It was so bad, i couldnt even go to work in the morning. Took half off the day off... Still cant turn my head to the left without a pain shooting up like a lightening bolt up the left side of my body!

The pain is centered just below my neck... i dont know whats causing it.. since its been there on and off for about 2 weeks now. I think it has something to do with playing games on my mobile... :S

The painkiller i had in the morning is about to wear off.... and the pains coming back tenfold!! Time for another dose... anything you people can suggest to take care of this would be more than welcome!

.
.
.
.
aarrgghhh!! DAMN IT!! damn this pain to hell (isnt that where it orginally came from?).

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page