« Home | The quality of Biryani... » | Dil se - (Haroon) : A moving experience » | Happy Birthday Pakistan! » | Height of a Skyscraper » | I *hate* having a stiff neck! » | What did the chicken say to me? » | Ad Teaser #7: Beauty Bachat aaraha hai » | blogwordoftheweek: Space » | I hate doing finances » | The role of the media »


The Green Desert


Thar Desert
Originally uploaded by Grumpy_y.
I never knew this happened... ever!

Looks so damn beautiful!!! Next year, after the rains.. im gonna go visit this place!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page