« Home | The tides of change » | Why i love & admire Pervaiz Musharraf - The Person » | Theres nothing quite as satisfying........ » | Announcing... Pak Telecom Updates » | I love this country » | blogwordoftheweek: free » | Allah bachaye.. » | The Green Desert » | Ad Teaser #8: think beyond dandruff - Updated » | The quality of Biryani... »


Suitable

I was chatting with my gramps today, basically me and my brother, and he started off on the same topic which caused me much grief just recently. About when am i gonna get hitched.

My reply was the standard... "when i find a suitable person to spend my life with"

To which he asks "and what is suitable?"

That got me into thinking what qualities i would look for in the future Mrs. Mansoor. Would looks be up there? Would she just need to be of a a good nature? What?? I thought i had it pretty well thought out before, but today, i was stumped *yet* again.

My brother was not so tongue tied.. his perfect mate is someone who can listen to him talk about world in general.. someone who understands him. According to my grandfather, thats a pretty tall order.

But the question still remains... what would be "suitable" qualities in my partner?! I dont think im really that matured to figure it out. Or maybe, it is maturity which has led to this indecision.. of not being in a dream state wanting impossible things?

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page