« Home | Why i love & admire Pervaiz Musharraf - The Person » | Theres nothing quite as satisfying........ » | Announcing... Pak Telecom Updates » | I love this country » | blogwordoftheweek: free » | Allah bachaye.. » | The Green Desert » | Ad Teaser #8: think beyond dandruff - Updated » | The quality of Biryani... » | Dil se - (Haroon) : A moving experience »


The tides of change

I'm being made to change my seat at the office. We're having new people coming in, and my spot was considered to be the most suitable for them. Aaarrggghhhh!!

This is BS! total BS!!!

Whats more BS is 'where' im being made to move... just in front of the bosses office!!! With no fan, and no privacy!!

I dont like this change...... i will probably adapt to it.. but not without a fight.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page