« Home | I love this country » | blogwordoftheweek: free » | Allah bachaye.. » | The Green Desert » | Ad Teaser #8: think beyond dandruff - Updated » | The quality of Biryani... » | Dil se - (Haroon) : A moving experience » | Happy Birthday Pakistan! » | Height of a Skyscraper » | I *hate* having a stiff neck! »


Announcing... Pak Telecom Updates

I started up a series here called "Pak Telecom Updates" in which i was writing up what the mobile companies in Pakistan were upto. Posting on their latest offerings, ad campaigns, and my opinions on their various services.

Now, I've decided to seperate that series, or rather promote that series, into a blog of its own. So.. without further ado... i present to you

PakTelecomUpdates.blogspot.com

Your source for the latest in Pakistan's telecom world.

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page