« Home | *shudder* » | blonde or brunette? » | unplanned celebration » | Late for office........ » | the day after tomorrow » | blogwordoftheweek: end » | Template Change » | Too much stuff » | Change - A constant » | Google Error »


vindication

Its so nice to hear from someone else that you do something well. Its a great ego boost!

This time, it was about my driving. Both my parents have declared i'm a rash driver, don't pay attention to the road, and try to break every rule in the book. I, ofcourse, say otherwise. Thankfully, a lot of my extended family agrees with me, so i've still got my car and driving privileges. When i drive, i dont consider the car anything separate, rather, i consider it an extension to my body. This is especially easy with my mehran, since its small enough and im large enough. But i digress.

This time, it was my dads elder brother, technically my tia, but who i call chachu. No reason for that, except that the name's stuck since childhood. Anyway, his daughter enlightened me a couple of days ago that her father thinks my driving is "safe", and that i "pay attention to the road". You have no idea how good that felt!! yayy for me. *touchwood*

On a side note, now im paranoid that i'll have an accident pretty soon, which follows every time i have someone compliment me. I didn't write on this as soon as i heard it for this reason alone.

Anyone know how to perform 'nazar utarna'?

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page