« Home | roasted » | of a flower, choices, and self-doubt » | vindication » | *shudder* » | blonde or brunette? » | unplanned celebration » | Late for office........ » | the day after tomorrow » | blogwordoftheweek: end » | Template Change »


poisoned

Ever wonder what its like to die slowly of carbon mono-oxide (CO) poisoning? You know, the kind where you lock yourself up in your car, with a pipe blowing the exhaust inside, and leave the car running?

I dont anymore! I got my dose of CO poisoning yesterday, and actually paid Rs. 90 for it!! Here's what happened..

I took a rickshaw home from the office, since my brother had the car.. the stupid rickshaw i selected had a leak in its exhaust pipe, and would blow the exhaust into the back cabin from under the drivers seat, instead of out the pipe like its supposed to. I didnt actually notice it, till the driver revved up the engine and i was surrounded in smoke! I was inhaling the damn smoke for all of the half hour ride. By the time i noticed it, it was already too late and i was almost home, so thought... to heck with it!

But as soon as i got home, all that CO knocked me right out... i staggered upto my room, and hit the bed with a thud.. waking up 3 hours laters with a massive headache and still having my shoes on! And to think i take the rickshaw because i cant stand the LPG smelling taxi's!

*mental note: If committing suicide by exhaust, eat plenty of sleeping pills beforehand
*mental note 2: Inspect the damn rickshaw before entering it!

I have to go home by rickshaw again today.... im hoping it'll be a better one this time.

Update (later that evening): I took a taxi.

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page