« Home | blogwordoftheweek: decisions » | poisoned » | roasted » | of a flower, choices, and self-doubt » | vindication » | *shudder* » | blonde or brunette? » | unplanned celebration » | Late for office........ » | the day after tomorrow »


w-t-f?

My mouse was just replaced, without me even being asked, by a co-worker who had the same type as mine. Im thinking.. W-T-F?!

Now, im torn between what to do?! Should i report it, make it an issue? Should i let it go? Should i confront him? He's already come up to me and casually remarked "mouse phir kharab hogaya?" on seeing i was having difficulty using it.

I make it a point to open up n clean my mouse every few weeks, just so its easier to use... and my original mouse was in very good condition :( Unfortunately, i've already opened and cleaned this one as well, destroying all 'evidence'. But still im steamed!!! The nerve of that guy!!!!

aarggghh!! I miss my mouse :(

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page