« Home | day(s) off » | declaration » | w-t-f? » | blogwordoftheweek: decisions » | poisoned » | roasted » | of a flower, choices, and self-doubt » | vindication » | *shudder* » | blonde or brunette? »


addicted

I have a confession to make.......

Im addicted.... to playing "Midnight Pool" on my mobile phone! Even though the version i have is in German!

How do i know im addicted? I woke up today at 6 AM to goto the washroom, took my mobile phone with me, started it up, played (and won!!!) two games, came back to my room and slept again! (And to think i used to make fun of a friend who used to wake up in the middle of the night for a smoke :S)

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page