« Home | declaration » | w-t-f? » | blogwordoftheweek: decisions » | poisoned » | roasted » | of a flower, choices, and self-doubt » | vindication » | *shudder* » | blonde or brunette? » | unplanned celebration »


day(s) off

I took two days off from the office, to help out in the moving part. One day was gonna be coordinating the packers and packing up my room, the second was gonna be filling up the container.

Later i got to know the container would come next saturday!! So much for proactiveness. Thought i'd goto office today, but that didnt pan out.. If you have a chutti.. enjoy it. Did some more of the packing coordination.

Got a major muscle pain (rupture?) in my back thats ristricting my left arm and neck movement :( its been there two days and i'm definately not liking it! Brufen's become my newest best friend!

Last night, i made a major breakthrough in a project im working on!! After a week of working out solutions (banging my head against the wall) i finally came across one!! Yay 4 me! Thats another reason i didnt goto office today, wanted to work out this project.... Advanced it quite a bit and feeling quite good about it!

Now i gotta get back to it... laters!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page