« Home | living out of a box » | addicted » | day(s) off » | declaration » | w-t-f? » | blogwordoftheweek: decisions » | poisoned » | roasted » | of a flower, choices, and self-doubt » | vindication »


cleaning out my drawer

This morning, before coming into work, i sat down to clean my drawers, so that they could be packed. This morning, i also found out that i had accumulated a lot of stuff which i didnt need anymore, and some... which i was searching for what seemed like ages!

Some of the stuff stashed in there were
  1. Medicines! I never knew i had that many medicines stashed away, strips of Panadol CF and Postan dating back four to five years, from which only one or two tablets were missing. These two were my staple during the days of university, when the common cold was indeed very common
  2. Receipts! I've amassed a huge collection of ATM and Credit card reciepts over the years, which i had been faithfully storing in my drawer lest i need them in the future. Most of them have now faded to the point of becoming just plain scraps of paper hence they're now part .
  3. Business Cards! I never knew i knew that many people! As a rule, i dont keep business cards in my wallet (its already too fat) so all those cards make their way to my drawer.
  4. Coins! What can i say... i dont keep change.
  5. Notes! Written to friends, gotten from friends, made me relive the glorious university days (even though for a short while) when we passed them around! (SMS still hadnt caught up)
  6. National ID Card!!! Hey! i was looking for that!
  7. Some other ID cards! More strolling down memory lane...
Most of them however, are now in a big bag marked "Dispose"! And here i thought, i'd be needing a whole box to move my drawer stuff!

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page