« Home | the big day » | realization » | blogwordoftheweek: right » | sleepless nights » | Mom = Non-refundable » | Sep 11 » | Its a strange/irritating feeling » | cleaning out my drawer » | living out of a box » | addicted »


unplugged

This weekend, i was unplugged!! Aarrgghhh! the horror of it all!

What i learned in the last two days was this..... im a net-addict! and i keep needing my fix!

It got so bad, that i started getting online from my mobile (even though it doesnt work that well) just to get a fix! Logged into my mailbox, checked out the number of unread mails... n logged out! Forget reading blogs from there!

Then i came into work this morning... all happy that i'll get to get online... and my damn PC was disconnected from the network!!! i almost screamed today! Got the admin guy to checkup my connection and now finally (shukar-allah) its working!!

Read a lot of blogs, commented a whole lot! And now posting!! Its so good 2 be online!! yayy!

*damn.. now i better get back to work!

Labels: , ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page