« Home | unplugged » | the big day » | realization » | blogwordoftheweek: right » | sleepless nights » | Mom = Non-refundable » | Sep 11 » | Its a strange/irritating feeling » | cleaning out my drawer » | living out of a box »


interrogation

One of the things i hate the most, is people asking me to be specific about something they're asking of me. It feels like i'm being interrogated like a criminal or something. I'm the kind of person who likes to have a certain degree of freedom in whatever i do, so that if i find a more optimum way to do it, i can.

I believe this habit stems from being unpredictable. I can not follow a prescribed path for too long. Its just not me. I gravitate in life in response to a lot external forces, many of which i have no control over. Some tend to be more direct than others, however, these are still those which affect my daily routine more than anything else. These forces that i talk about can be vibes from people all the way to traffic jams forcing me to change route.

Let me explain with a very recent example. I was on my way home from work, when my brother called and asked me get something for him to eat, till then, my plan was to get home and sleep.. but it altered. Even though he was a force, it was very direct and i do not include that in my list of forces. From there on in, i changed route to go through clifton, when suddenly, while crossing the neighbourhood of my grandparents, i decided to stop by. I got out of the car, and starting walking up their driveway, where a cousin of mine was coming down with her kid, to get some work done. Here's how our conversation went
Her: Kuch aur maangti khuda say, to wo bhee mil jaata aaj
Me: Howcome?
Her: I was thinking of calling you, because grandpa is not feeling well, and was strugling with the decision for a long time, since you were busy in your packing and all.
Me: *all smiles*
The force here, was her will, (and my grandpa's as i later learned) to have me there, and somehow i gravitated to that spot. Now call me crazy, but this happens a lot to me. I can usually even sense when my cell phone is going to ring and pick it up just moments before a call connects. Its kind of a sixth sense going in overdrive.

I've kinda lost the will to write about what pestered me to write this post in the first place... suffice to day, a certain person X (not inspirex) has this habit of cross questioning me whenever they ask for something from me, and even though i never say no to him, this line of questioning really boils me. Today, my bubble burst on him and i really let him have it! It goes something like this
X: Where are you now?
Me: Office
X: Then why can i hear background noise? Your in the car? Are you going somewhere? where are you coming from? Why are you in the car? Arent you supposed to be at office?
Me: I am at office, just came down to get lunch.
X: Lunch? Where are you going to get lunch? Did u take the car? You took the car na? Where'd you get lunch from? How far is it from your office?
Me: %$^#$%$^&
*the above conversation is not verbatim! I think my anger shorted some circuits in my brain and i cant rem what the hell he said*

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page