« Home | hungry for a day » | blogwordoftheweek: words » | *crash* » | dude! where are the keys? » | on its way.. » | interrogation » | unplugged » | the big day » | realization » | blogwordoftheweek: right »


tagged

i feel like a wild animal under observation whenever i read this line 'your tagged'! The images of a person in a white lab coat druggin me and piercing an electronic transmitter on my ear gets eerily real!!

Anyway, i was tagged by dear, dear checkmate! so here goes. I, in turn, tag Icedmocha and Tanzila!!

I am thinking about:
her... the one i have, yet can never have.....

I said,
"just five more minutes!!!" while gettin up every morning... n then get hellishly late

I want to,
have my choti choti khushian! dats what makes life much more worth living...

I wish,
i could be a kid again... and laugh without wondering what it would be taken as?!

I miss,
refer to the first question ;)

I hear,
Fan's!! since the AC's on the fritz again :@

I wonder,
when will i get a 100k+ job??

I regret,
Nothing! Made sure of that!!

I am,
an enigma....... no, actually.. im as transparent as heavily tinted window's ;)

I dance,
wildly! but for myself only!

I cry,
have'nt for a long time... but the last time was when i was too shocked to do anything else!

I am not always,
fun... okay, i admit it.. im a nerd and can get hellishly boring at times!

I write,
whatever my heart feels like.. no restrictions

I need,
a tall glass of juice!

I finish,
a cigarette and wonder what good its gonna do me?!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page