« Home | Setting the mood... » | when ur on ur own.... » | Pehla Roza » | tagged » | hungry for a day » | blogwordoftheweek: words » | *crash* » | dude! where are the keys? » | on its way.. » | interrogation »


blogthought: If I could, I would..

If i could, i would make you realize that all you need to be is the complete you and i'd be the happiest guy on earth!

That even through all your ups and downs, all your irritating habits, all your needs, your incapability of doing stuff for me, being with you... is what makes me.... truly happy!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page