« Home | Pehla Roza » | tagged » | hungry for a day » | blogwordoftheweek: words » | *crash* » | dude! where are the keys? » | on its way.. » | interrogation » | unplugged » | the big day »


when ur on ur own....

the only one worth relying on is yourself.

This came to me as revelation this morning, after a series of events.

1. I have a batman (an orderly.. not the crime fighter :p) with me where i live now, to make sure the cleaning, washing and other stuff gets taken care off. After a week of living at this place, i've realized the batman is really not interested in cleaning, washing and other stuff.. That i've started doing myself mostly....

2. The dhobi is not giving back my clothes.. as a result, now i have no clothes! So from today, i start washing my own clothes too...

3. This morning, for sehri, the batmans for the entire building (forgot?) to wake up and bring sehri to the rooms of other people around me... thank goodness i goto the mess for sehri, so i had it.. otherwise, everyone else is keeping a sehri-less roza.

4. My batman is not really interested in waking me up in the mornings either.... This issue, i have yet to resolve....

5. My best friend, whom i even threatened last nite that if she doesnt wake me up in the morning, i'll start looking for a new best friend.. forgot to wake me up! Consequently.. im looking for a new best friend now. LoL juz kiddin! she's just toooo sweet not to remain my best friend :D

and so, when on your own, you can only rely on yourself, or get wasted :p

Labels: , ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page