« Home | status quo » | A TAX-ing experience » | blogthought: If I could, I would.. » | Setting the mood... » | when ur on ur own.... » | Pehla Roza » | tagged » | hungry for a day » | blogwordoftheweek: words » | *crash* »


kids are so cute!!

My nephew, S, is two years old and sometimes he does the cutest of things. I wont go over how he's the best nephew there is, and had the most wicked yet innocent smile ever, and that he knows even at two just how to play people and that he's become my jaan.. cuz im sure its the same for everyone.

Anyway, i spent half-day with my aapi (his mother) and the kids today. After iftar, i was feeling my usual heavy headedness and badly wanted a smoke to complete my own iftari.. so after everyone was done and all, i quitely tried to slip downstairs without anyone noticing. Well, i had almost succeeded! My nephew, S, heard the door opening and ran towards it. When he saw i was trying to leave, he tried his level best not to let me with "maamu, aao", "maamu andar". I told him i would be right back, and not to worry... but he was not to be dettered. Then, and i dont know how he did it.. but he devised the best way to get me to come back.

Very innocently, he held out his hand... and said "maamu, chabi" indicating to me that he wanted me to handover my car keys!!!

That was just sssooo darn cute!!! though i was surprized that how at age two, he could come up with that?!

After i handed over the keys, he happily let me leave. Though by that time, quitely slipping away was no longer an option, as everyone was gathered at the door.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page