« Home | crashed » | kids are so cute!! » | status quo » | A TAX-ing experience » | blogthought: If I could, I would.. » | Setting the mood... » | when ur on ur own.... » | Pehla Roza » | tagged » | hungry for a day »


Blogger beta added on blocked list...

Subscribing to blogger beta was the worst decision i've ever made in my life!! Not only am i going through all the teething problems associated with beta (which i had quite quietly), i'm almost being forced to change where i blog.

Never knew i'd actually feel pain quitting blogger.com. Its been my cocoon, my incubator... bringing me into the blogging world and making me feel all there is associated with it. (Even though my cousins say i have *yet* to get a life).

I dont know where i'll be migrating just yet, though some options are wordpress.com, blogsome.com or getting my own server. I think i'll opt for option three, but that would be after Eid at the earliest. (comments welcome).

As of now though, at least i've got one way of posting here... through http-tunnel.com. If you guys can use a separate browser, then install it, configure it, and use it to browse through the blogspot world. Its a great piece of software, quite transparent too, and lets you feel free. The only downside is.. the free version only gives 1.5 kbps of bandwidth....

Signing out now.. apologize in advance for prolly not being able to reply on comment (though i will try).

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page