« Home | kids are so cute!! » | status quo » | A TAX-ing experience » | blogthought: If I could, I would.. » | Setting the mood... » | when ur on ur own.... » | Pehla Roza » | tagged » | hungry for a day » | blogwordoftheweek: words »


crashed

My system just crashed yesterday morning!!! uummm.. well, not excatly crashed, its running as much as it can, my profile got corrupted, which ofcourse, resulted in me loosing all my settings!!

What i miss most though, is my firefox settings! I had a plethora of extensions, greasemonkey scripts and above all, a very exhuastive list of live bookmarks which i've lost now.. so since yesterday, i've been spending my time on the computer trying to get back all that i've lost. Plus, i dont believe much in making backups.

But, as with all crashes, it's given me the opportunity to try out new stuff, streamline my operations a bit, and generally loose some of the crap which had accumulated over time. Now what i need to do is to uninstall a lot of stuff, and the regeneration will be complete.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page