« Home | Generation Gap and Fusion » | How much 'Chai Paani' ?? » | Blogging from the office » | Under Siege » | Project ICE » | Chai paani...? » | Pressing the button » | A Cool Century!! » | Public Transport... » | The phenomena that is the Mehran »


On headache's...

Ever had one of deabilitating headache's?? What am i sayin! ofcourse u've had them! everyone does sometime or the other.... I think migrane's na name for them.. though i've never truly understood what and why a migrane even exists!

Coming baq.. i get headache's based on my eating habits :S I know there are somethings i cant eat (allergic?) and yet.. i do! then end up having these terrible headache's lasting the whole damn day and cant do a thing about them! What's worse.. the pain isnt constant.. it travels from my head.. to eyes.. to even my throat.. truly making me a useless lump! My threshold for pain is really low... i mean really really low.... or else i just get more intense headache's(?) and i just dont know what to do! Painkillers dont work.. (taking 3 to 4 till now) other meds dont work... just have to pass it out... like people on TV are so fond on saying.. "Suck it up and take it like a man"

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page