« Home | Public Transport... » | The phenomena that is the Mehran » | Friendlier than thou » | A little criticism.... » | Gangster MD » | Karachi Events: Jang Hai Basanti Di - A theater pl... » | Soft Launch of Rotary Club of Karachi / PN Model S... » | Icon Wars » | and sometimes.. its just not your day! » | A Fresh New Look! »


A Cool Century!!

This is my 100th post on my blog!! wwooohhooooO! Now there's a reason to celebrate if any!!

Who would've thought that signing up for a blogger account in feburary would lead me here in such a short time! and WOW how much i've talked about! I know a lot of you may not really be interested in knowing about my journey and what i learned about myself during the period, so you guys skip to the end, the rest.. read on. I started out with an idea to post stuff i talk about with my friends/family and other assorted people. About life, its eccentricities, post about the advice i give to others, and those given to me. I now realize that's just too many directions and there's no use going on about everything under the sun. So i then decided to focus my blog solely on Life in Karachi City, with just a little dose of mixed posts to spice things up. That made me realize about a new passion within me... to comment/critique and otherwise gossip about the ad campaigns running in Karachi. Also, the blog combined with a camera phone brought to the surface, appreciation for 'pimped rides' (got the term of jamalsadik). Which i post here under the 'Car-achi' series, again a term borrowed from Karachi Metblogs. During the course of blogging, i came across a whole host of new people, with whom i share idea's... discuss new or emerging issue's or just plain read about the latest thorn up their sides and its really opened up my eyes to the otherside of the world. Its fun watching tv shows (or even reality shows) or reading magazines, but nothing beats hearing about stuff straight from the horses mouth (or so to speak). That ends my comments on blogging.

Now, Im dedicating the last part of this post to the memory of my top 5 favorite entries:

Icon War
The Phenomena that is the Mehran
A Pink Beetle
Urban Legends?? but Just TOO GOOD!!
you job ? should you like it ?

There! it wasnt easy.. but i did it! Next time.. it'll be the top 5 from the next 100 entries!!

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page