« Home | Procrastination Reigns Supreme! » | De-stress yourself » | Fido Comes to Pakistan » | Cola Wars in Pakistan » | Broadband Pakistan - The Largest WiMax Network in ... » | Advertisers become bolder !(?) » | Teaser # 1 : The Mystery Reveals » | Serenity of Karachi » | Firefox Users: Easily bypass the ban on Blogspot i... » | Bright Future Prospects! »


A Fresh New Look!

For quite sometime now, i've been feeling depresed when looking over my blog pages.. somehow, the old brown color scheme didnt suit me anymore. Combine that to the fact that all images had stopped loading, and i was left with only the brown boxes in various colors left, didnt make it any appeasing.

So i began my quest to find a new look for my blog, being inspired by the score of blogs that i read. My first stop was google, keying in a search for 'free blogger templates'. I got bombarded with various links containing 'free' templates, but somehow, nothing seemed to fit the bill. The site blogskins.com does have QUITE a lot of stuff, but its very artistic and not what i was looking for. Eventually, after two days of searching, i finally came across this Photoshop Support::Blog Tutorials which took me to Blogger Templates and here i found EXCATLY what i was looking for.. "Powel Street". This skin just called out to me and i knew i had hit the jackpot.

Thus the first part ended, and then i began adding the 'customizations' which were really necessary to make my blog 'truly mine'. Such as the side bar content. The latest entrant is my blogroll from the site www.blogrolling.com. This customization effort took about 3 to 4 hours, but i have to say im quite happy with the effort. Lemme know how i did.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page