« Home | **wwwwhhheeeewwwww* » | 6 / 6 / 6 » | Ad News: Inbox thinking out of the box! » | Pakistan on the way to prosperity! Posting a growt... » | Eight Keys To Success! » | On headache's... » | Generation Gap and Fusion » | How much 'Chai Paani' ?? » | Blogging from the office » | Under Siege »


Rant: aarrgghh!!

WHY ME?!?!?!

Just when you think things cant get any worse... they DO! (stupid murphy!) I almost had a bashing at work today... i blogged about that two posts ago... needed to get it out of my system.... then about an hour ago.. my brother calls up and says "im in trouble! the car wont start! What sort of a mess heap do you have here" (aargghh!) so i tell him ways to troubleshoot the problem, and he goes on his way... then my mother calls up and says "thank you very much! you didnt put water in the car radiator again and my car overheated!! what sort of a idiot person are you! why cant you remember even such a little thing!!!!" there! that has officially sent my week down to hell! now i welcome more tensions at home since my mom would refuse to talk to me and just fall short of disowning me because i forgot! She doesnt give her car to me to go get fixed... and then complains that its not fixed!! what the hell am i supposed to do!!!!! P.S. i know it was said in a fit of anger, but u dont know my mom...

Today.. the devil really is on a roll (6/6/6) !!! I just cant wait to get it over with! wonder what'll happen next? Honestly.. i'll be looking out for an anvil or a piano to fall over me ~!

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page