« Home | Waste Busters :: For a Cleaner Tomorrow » | Branding Pakistan » | One of those days.......... » | rants :: the bane of a motorist... » | Budget: Public Overspending during 2005-2006.... » | not all google plugins for firefox suck.. this one... » | *gasp* Google releasing 'only so good' products? » | The winning edge » | Fringe Benefits » | Shock Factor »


A lovely karachi-ite evening


Today, we had a very cloudy evening here in Karachi, with a cool breeze blowing about.. absolutely LOVELY!

I took this picture just as the sun was about to set.. dont the clouds look just beautiful!

I fell in love with my city again today!

And it appears that i was not the only one... Saba over at crazedinsomniac posted a poem for it today (which im assuming she wrote). Give it a read here.. its called Magic..

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page