« Home | interrogation » | unplugged » | the big day » | realization » | blogwordoftheweek: right » | sleepless nights » | Mom = Non-refundable » | Sep 11 » | Its a strange/irritating feeling » | cleaning out my drawer »


on its way..

Today, i spent the morning getting my car boarded for transport. Surprisingly, the whole procedure takes about 15 minutes..... The actual procedure that is! The waiting and all takes about 4 hours :S which ate up my morning.

Went to get the car today, and the first thing i noticed was....... a FLAT!!! i mean, things cant happen without screwing up! now can they. Ol murphy still breathes somewhere :@

So anyways, with no other option, i changed the tyre... and took the car out. One thing i love about a corolla... it is air-conditioning! It rocks! My journey from tariq road to NLC headquarters was pretty uneventful.. when i reached there however, the contact person wasnt there. Turns out... he'd gone to hyd in the morning. Thats what the wait was about.. figuring out he was in hyd :D Khair, someone i got in touch with, got in touch with him, who inturn got in touch with his staff and told them to process my case. That way, i got the car boarded without much paperwork, otherwise, just obtaining an NOC is hell.

In the meanwhile, while waiting for people to get in touch, i thought i'd go get the puncture fixed, then decided to have lunch... and subsequently dropped in at Agha's with a single purpose.. a Henny's sandwich! I head Inspirex go on n on about it and thought why not have it. Picked up a BBQ sandwich and a Strawberry fanta, and ate in the car. The sandwich was... fresh and yummy. Though with a pretty steep price tag. Satisfied, my next stop was again NLC where thankfully the word had come through and my car was processed.

Then i realized another fact (because of which i just love a Corolla's AC), it was raining FIRE out today!! I got dehydrated almost! The searing heat hitting my face felt.... well... like searing heat hitting my face!

Now, im sitting at the office, where thankfully the net is working. I need to get back to work, and do some of it... My boss has been pretty accomodating so far, just hope he remains like that.... I need one more day late, to see-off my mom n brother tomorrow.

And im still unplugged at home :(

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page