« Home | coming of age.. » | I WILL NOT BLOG TODAY!! » | sibling rivalry » | soo hhooottt » | so restless... » | Brand Power # 2 » | Sunset... » | a very long day... » | room for improvement » | bring on the butter jerry! »


Why arrest the victim?

I was reading this news item about an Alim being arrested on charges of raping one of his muridni (ardent follower) in Daily Times... and this one line really got me all riled up!
The police have arrested Qasim and Samina on rape charges.
Samina was the woman who was raped!! why arrest her? what was her fault?! i now seriously believe there is something substantial behind the media hype against pulling down the 'Hudood Ordinance'! If this is the sort of actions it perpetuates then im all for "down with Hudood!".

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page